zondag 2 mei 2010

Dutch Model: Mirte Maas

As I was watching all the great designer fashion shows on Iphone's application Style.com from Vogue I noticed the name of Dutch model coming through quite often. Not only did she walk shows of some great names such as Sonia Rykiel, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Hermès and Dior and almost every other great show of fall/winter 10/11, she als opened and closed names such as Alexander wang and Balenciaga which is a big honour. Now starring in the new spring/summer 2010 Balenciaga campaign together with Holland's Next topmodel finalist Patricia van der Vliet her career is that of a supermodel. I think this girl is going to get really far. She was ranked on the list of 10 best newcomers and has contracts in major fashion cities. She has a great resumé of shows and campaigns on her name. I want to share some pictures with you of this great model.































































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten