zondag 2 mei 2010

Internship

I think that interships are probably the best way to get you into your study of interest and help you to gain pratical work experience in the field. Although I'm not going to university in within two years I'm already looking for summer internships, pre-univeristy courses and shorts courses. Some of them are Introduction to the Fashion Industry (creative 16-18 year olds) on the London College of Fashion and Fashion Journalism (creative 16-18 year olds) on the London College of Fashion. I can also do summer school in Polimoda Florence in Fashion marketing and on LIM College in New York. I just contacted four important magazines in the Netherlands to ask if it's possible to take summer internships. Hopefully I will get enough experience to study a great Fashion course in Amsterdam, London or New York, with the focus on Merchandising, Management, Marketing and Journalism. (Design is not really my thing!!)



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten