zondag 2 mei 2010

Young Hollywood on Nylon Cover May

Ashley Greene (Twilight Saga), Vanessa Hudges (High School Musical, Sucker Punch) and Portia Double Day (Youth in Revolt) are on this month's cover of Nylon magazine. Prviously the Youn Hollywood cover's have included stars such as Kristen Stewart, Blake Lively, megan Fox and Ellen Page. The stars represent a new talented and fresh generation of hollywood stars. They all have personal style and class. Some quates from the interview are listed below;

Ashley Greene, on Paparazzi: “Yeah, I know their cars. But there’s always people sitting outside my house. I put my own security system in my apartment because you have to worry about people getting a little too obsessed.”
Portia Doubleday, on life after Youth in Revolt: "I always knew this is what I'd be doing, I just didn't know I'd be doing it so soon!"


Vanessa Hudgens, on her new film Sucker Punch: “At one point, we all play hookers. And there are burlesque shows! I do a belly dance in the most amazing belly-dance costume you have ever seen in your life... Watch me in Sucker Punch, and you’ll be afraid of me."


Ashley Greene, on the new Young Hollywood: “We’re not all crazy! … I feel like that whole generation, that’s dying down now, thinks they’re higher than God and can do whatever they want. [Young Hollywood] now are people who really love the business
 
pictures:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten